Please carefully go through the following disclaimer. Do also note that this Disclaimer is subjected to changes without prior notification. This policy is valid from 28 May 2013.
NigeriaConsumers.com is a sponsored website created and supported by The Hill City Consulting and Lifespring Creative Studios. For questions about this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviewed Products and Services
- NigeriaConsumers.com review and rate products and services at will, on public demand and on direct request by companies and providers of the products or services.
- NigeriaConsumers.com does not pay or receive any compensation for the reviews written on our website.
- NigeriaConsumers.com may accept items from companies and providers for review with or without prior notice. NigeriaConsumers.com will not pay for any item that a company or provider asked to be reviewed. No tangible product or service reviewed by NigeriaConsumers.com will be returned (in case of tangible product) or terminated (in case of services) under any circumstances except at the discretion of NigeriaConsumers.com or based on prior formal agreement to this effect. NigeriaConsumers.com will also not pay for any fees incurred during use.
- NigeriaConsumers.com will not under any circumstances review any products for any company or provider on request without a written agreement that are in line with the policies and procedures stated within this disclaimer.
- Unless explicitly stated, NigeriaConsumers.com has no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of a product or service reviewed
- This website will only review products or services that are NOT illegal, illicit or prohibited by law.
Objectivity and Accuracy
- Even though NigeriaConsumers.com may receive products/services from companies and providers, this is only to still offer our readers objective and accurate reviews (especially in cases where we do not currently own such product or patronize such service) so they can make an informed decision before buying such product or paying for such service.
- Accepting products or services free-of-charge from these companies or providers is not and should not be construed as an incentive to write positive or favorable review for such product or service.
- The reviews, ratings, views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely that of the specific editor/writer and do not represent a corporate or collective position by NigeriaConsumers.com.
- If any of our editors/writers claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, they will only endorse products or services that they believe, based on their expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- The reviews, ratings, views and opinions expressed by customers, readers and forumites on NigeriaConsumers.com are purely that of the writer and do not represent the corporate or collective position of NigeriaConsumers.com.
- Reviews and ratings as well as opinions given by customers and readers on the website are based on their own experiences and are not verified by us under any circumstance.
- Except in situations where offensive and abusive languages are used, we do not moderate customers’ review.
We need fund to maintain the website and its activities and such fund are also generated through advertisement. All advertising on NigeriaConsumers.com are done in two (2) forms namely paid space advertisements and those generated by a third party ad network.
Occasionally, products or services reviewed on our website may also be advertised on our website. The following should be noted in this situation:
- Getting paid through such advertisement and others is not and should not be construed as incentives to write positive or favorable reviews or rating for these products and services.
- The advertisements should not be seen or taken as an endorsement of such product or service by NigeriaConsumers.com or any of its editors/writers.
External Links and Websites
Through this website there are links to other websites which are not under the control of NigeriaConsumers.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Conflict of Interest
This website does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. However, if such cases arise, such content will always be identified.
Please note that this Disclaimer is subjected to changes without prior notification. We shall also endeavor as much as it is possible to notify site visitors when there is any update in the policy.
If you have any question regarding this disclaimer, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.