Electronics manufacturer, Syinix has launched into the Nigerian market, a new television set, technologically designed to function in English and local languages like Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo.
Known as Syinix TV set; its manufacturer said it was a purposely designed to be “users-friendly with the adaptability for average.
Nigerians who may not be lettered in English but have proficiency in all or any of the three Nigerian local languages.”
Speaking at the product launch, General Manager, Transmission Holding Nigeria, Chidi Okwonkwo, said Syinix electronics as a global brand is offering Nigerians a new TV experience with high-tech functionality.
The following are some of its features:
- Three size options of 40, 32, and 22.
- Super slim with high-resolution screens,
- Convenient multiple terminals (AV in x2, HDMIx2),
- Superb pictures and voices thanks to functions like color fidelity, sharp contrast, and
- Supports local language menu display and
- USB play